Impactionable launched 3 years ago has helped over thousands of people find job, funding, and networking opportunities in the social impact space. We partner with socially conscious businesses and help them find talented individuals who will join them to make the world a better place.
We’re driven to do good and are looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to make it easier for people to make a difference, in whatever capacity they can, so they are inspired to act; we can help them “start somewhere.”
If our mission makes an impact on you, please read the job description below.
The Outreach Intern is an integral part of fulfilling our mission. The Intern will build and support relationships with socially conscious organizations and individuals by engaging with them, listening to their needs, and ensuring that they will receive the resources they need to succeed.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the brand “face” of Impactionable by reaching out to community members to apply to jobs, apply to our Social Innovation Competitions, and attend events;
- Advocate for the ongoing needs and goals of community members – gathering feedback and understanding both how to meet them where they are and also how to help get them where they want to go;
- Establish and grow relationships with a large number of socially conscious organizations to spark potential partnerships;
- Report on engagement progress regularly and use data to tell a compelling story;
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to build an energizing environment and foster the overall success of Impactionable and the people we serve.
Experience You Bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent ability to quickly identify important and actionable information;
- Experience in a professional setting with experience managing community-driven networks for an organization or personal brand;
- Proficiency in using and navigating social media platforms and various Slack groups for online community management.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work evening and/or weekend hours;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines;
- Ability to place strong attention on details and accuracy and to stay highly organized;
- Provide and respond well to constructive criticism and work well as part of a team. Ability to work with others in the most effective way;
- You’re empathetic in that you recognize that our community members and customers have a lot going on. You are a good listener and can promote Impactionable resources in ways that might support their everyday work;
- You’re a leader in that you’re not afraid to make recommendations for the good of the team and our mission;
- You’re outgoing, feel comfortable introducing yourself to strangers and speaking in front of a group who may or may not initially understand why you are there.
- Fully remote working;
- Flexible schedules;
- Employee recommendation letter;
Transition into a contract position.
You are welcome here. We hold the following company values: impact, equity, action, ownership, curiosity, and inclusivity.
To apply, please complete this form.
Impactionable does not discriminate in any manner contrary to law or justice on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran’s status in administration of programs or in the employment of faculty and staff. EOE.